Advantage Communications Inc. in Jamaica is hiring an ACI - Facilities Office Administrator on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
When you're an employee of Advantage Communications, you're home. Located at the Towers in New Kingston and Harbour Street Downtown, we are looking for strong community leaders who embody our 4 core values. If you are a positive person, honest, humble and fun to work with, we'd very much like you to become a member of our Advantage team!
In this role, the Facilities Office Administrator (FOA) is responsible to provide first class administrative support for the Organization. Provides administrative support via systems and activities, responds and resolves to employee and management queries. FOA will leverage dynamic communication skills to deliver organized and effective administration surrounding all aspects of the daily running of the office activities and ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction. The FOA is the nexus between the Facilities team and the company workforce and plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all customers.
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; however, other duties may be assigned.
Provides best in class customer support by carrying out timely administrative tasks through myriad channels. Main activities include:
o Develop, maintain and circulate the transportation lists daily and weekly
o Organize invoices for business suppliers/contractors and send to FS for processing
o Develop and maintain systems and monitor usage of stationery, condiments, chemicals, furniture, etc
o Develop and maintain an efficient system for the distribution and return of lockers, locks and keys
o Oversee day to day duties of the contracted external and internal cleaning crew
o Support requests for staff incentives
o Issue all employees with swipe cards and picture IDs
o Ensure all requests are handled within a timely manner (48 hours)
o Ensure location is ready at all times including internal inspections
o Liaise with them regarding maintenance, generator, AC and other pertinent requisitions
- Arranges meetings and inspections for maintenance, health and safety purposes as needed
- Attends meetings as required
- Performs other duties as required.
- No direct reports supervisory responsibilities are assigned however, incumbent is responsible for overseeing day to day duties of the contracted external and internal cleaning crew.
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision
- Performance pay incentives
- Career growth opportunities
- Leadership training and certification
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Role model customer service based on strong principles and ethics which demonstrate an outstanding commitment to service.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including active listening and empathy
- Proven ability to meet performance objectives.
- Team-oriented with a strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity.
- Basic computer proficiency - keyboard, mouse, copy and paste, typing and navigating between multiple windows.
- Business maturity, professional, and dependable.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, must be self-motivated, and possess very good time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must have work experience within the business unit where the job will reside.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of five (5) subjects inclusive of English Language, Mathematics and a science subject at the CXC General Proficiency level or equivalent standard.
- Satisfactory completion of a clean police check.
- Ability to work shift in a 24/7 environment