DHL in Jamaica is hiring a Junior Accountant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Process all payments for vendors on a weekly basis
- Prepare and file all relevant statutory deductions and taxes
- Apply and allocate all payments in the relevant systems
- Perform timely bank andbalance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain DHL"s Vendor management system
- Assist the Customer Service department in the timely payment of claims submitted by customers
- Well-developed relationship skills and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- A BScin Accounting or arelated discipline
- At least 1-2years in a similary capacity
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!