STARTEK, Inc. in Jamaica is hiring a Technical Support Representative on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Make a Difference. Every Day.
At STARTEK, we believe the most important customer engagement is the one that happens next. And that’s where you come in! We’re looking for technical customer support representatives who are true engagement specialists – skilled at engaging in meaningful interactions that make our clients’ customers say “WOW!” In this role, you’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, addressing their concerns, explaining products and services, and recommending products and services to meet their needs. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, every day, in the lives of our clients’ customers. In return, we offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, a fun and friendly atmosphere and so much more! If you’re positive, energetic, and ready to engage, apply now for immediate consideration.
A day in the life of a Technical Customer Engagement Specialist at STARTEK includes:
- Answering telephone calls and checking mail, fax, and email correspondence from customers.
- Communicating with customers on the phone or through written correspondence to resolve issues and alleviate concerns.
- Operating a computer utilizing online guidelines to respond to customer inquiries.
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer needs.
- Resolving issues on the first call or contact whenever possible without transferring the customer.
This role might be for you if:
- You have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- You have at least three months of previous customer service experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are comfortable working on a computer while simultaneously talking on the phone.
- You are a self-starter, are motivated, and have a passion for helping customers.
Once you land this position and meet eligibility requirements, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- A Choice of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- A Casual Dress Code
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
A Little More About Us:
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, STARTEK (NYSE: SRT) is a trusted customer engagement business process outsourcing company for leading brands that are passionate about keeping and growing their customers. We’re a company with offices in 5 countries and numerous cities across the United States. And since 1987, we’ve helped some of the largest and best known global brands acquire, support, retain and grow customers at every lifecycle stage. Today, we provide expert guidance to help our clients engage with their customers in the digital, social, interactive and real-time world. Whether consumers are on the phone, online, in the social cloud, or in person, STARTEK ensures our clients are part of the conversation.