Digita Global Marketing is hiring a Motion Designer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
We Are Recruiting
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Critical Thinking - The ability to problem solve, research, and make suggestions for achieving clients' goals using digital marketing.
- Assertiveness - A mindset of complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects towards client goal fulfilment, while keeping with organizational policies and principles.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them. Strong moral principles.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Team Player - A willingness to jump in and provide support both within and outside your core department.
- Communication - You have the gift of gab and the gift of the slab (Strong verbal and written skills are required).
- Traditional Art Skills - Having the knowledge of traditional art is very helpful during the design process.
- Understanding of Typography - Typography is heavily utilized in motion design, and often times the driving force behind the motion graphic.
- Understanding of Colour Theory - Having a strong understanding of colour theory, and what colours convey different moods and feelings to an audience.
- Understanding of Animation - No matter how technical or how appealing an asset may be, having a deep-rooted knowledge of the principles of animation is important.
- Audience Focus - Being able to keep the audience focused on your content. Through proper motion graphic timing, the audience will be engaged.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Lead Designer and Creative Lead in the execution of projects & designs;
- Create highly engaging designs/animations for a diverse array of media and platforms (web, digital);
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives ;
- Identify the best techniques and methods to communicate client goals;
- Assist in the creation of storyboards for animation;
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic projects;
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics;
- Train and develop other team members in the use of animation software;
- Keep abreast of advancements in animation as well as new techniques and technologies, contemporary trends in product design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work;
- Creating commercial and web ads, movie trailers, music videos, video signage, and content for mobile devices.
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelors of Design or Fine Art or higher is beneficial.
- Minimum 3 Years of Professional Motion Design/Videography experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.