Digicel in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Commercial Project Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Primary objective of the job:
The role of the Commercial Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- The Project Manager will have end-to-end project management responsibilities for the Digicel team
- He/she will coordinate the projects from development to closure and will own all project results
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare commercial documentation around projects
- Strategizing on the procedures for the project deliverables, including the resources, budget allocation, and timetables.
- Manage resources and processes required for execution of commercial projects
- Planning and managing the commercial activities, resources and risks
- Develop relationships with vendors and partners as part of the execution of commercial Strategy
- Secure all necessary approvals and guidance for the success of each project
- Complete work breakdown structures and provide a project schedule to identify project timelines
- Develop and manage the action lists and deliverables
- Ensure all actions are done on time, correctly and deadlines are met
- Drafts contracts and Service Level Agreements and manages RFIs/RFPs for evaluation, selection and procurement of products and/or services from vendors.
- Identifies potential areas for improvement in current methodologies and provides coaching to project managers.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key clients
- Support General Manager in management of any other projects
Academic qualifications and experience required for this job:
- Tertiary degree in Management, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in either one or more of the following;
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Mobile Telecommunication Networks
Knowledge, skills and attitude required for the job:
- Outstanding people leadership skills
- Driven and results-focused mentality
- Effective change management and change leadership skills
- Extraordinary interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced planning and organizing skills
- Outstanding decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Superb team player
- Advanced negotiation and conflict management skills