Deloitte in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Marketing Analyst-TT181723EN on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
If you are enthusiastic about data and numbers and are energized doing research, our Marketing Analyst role is for you.
- Be exposed to a complex and global client portfolio and provide insight that can inform and guide clients’ future aspirations.
- Learn from the best and most highly-regarded professionals in the market – focused on coaching and learning & development.
- Grow your career at a top professional services firm, while enjoying an island lifestyle!
What will your typical day look like?
You assist with the Project Management of strategic projects and initiatives of the Caribbean and Bermuda Countries. You monitor and report on the competitive landscape to elevate Deloitte’s position in the marketplace. You work with the CRM system to track and pipeline opportunities. You assist with client and internal practitioner business development strategy workshops. You conduct competitor analysis and develop quality assurance practices and assessments. You are energized by supporting with strategic projects to deliver on client leadership priorities.
About the team
As a Marketing Analyst you will be part of our Client and Industries team (C&I). Our C&I team develops marketing strategies to back client insights, business development, client targeting, and new business collaboration.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3-6 years’ relevant experience in project management or consulting.
- Exceptional ability to prepare executive ready materials that “tell-the-story” succinctly and logically.
- Experience with presentation and data analysis/analytics software, including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, or others with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding research and reasoning skills; able to integrate quantitative and qualitative data into meaningful reports and recommendations.
- Great team player, with the ability to drive his/her own agenda.
- Capable of building effective virtual working relationships across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies.
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
At Deloitte, we strive to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice for the best Talent and largest and most influential clients.