ANSA McAL in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Training Analyst on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Training Analyst will be assigned to the migration and digital transformation program and will be responsible for the planning, creation and implementation of the program’s training strategy, booking and setting up classrooms and training venues, managing schedules and trainees. They are also responsible for the examining, assessing and evaluating the training as well as determining the eligibility of employees that undertook the training. It also includes assisting with the designing and distributing of training materials, evaluation forms and conducting “Train the Trainer” sessions with identified trainers.
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives and develops training strategy and plan. Also evaluates organization training readiness.
- Prepares auxiliary plans for training project completion, including comprehensive scripting/thematics/storyboarding and timelines. Coordinates related instructional document preparation in alignment with larger project plan.
- Maintain up-to-date, correct and accurate training records, such as trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheet
- Create and maintain detailed Training Plan, ensuring alignment with the larger Project Plan.
- Gather input from the Business Leads, Subject Matter Experts and other Resources as required during the delivery of the Training Strategy and Plan, ensuring the necessary business reviews and signoff are completed.
- Work closely with Change Management to understand the impacts on stakeholder groups and roles while ensuring an integrated approach with the training team.
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments for objective evaluation of instructional programs and learning outcomes.
- Participate in project meetings and prepare regular status updates, issues and risk reports for project status update meetings.
- Oversee the preparation and dissemination of training material, feedback forms, etc.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements, and attends periodic seminars, forums and meetings to ensure currency of education.
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a University degree in the field of business administration or management?
- Do you have at least 2 years of proven work experience as a training analyst or in a similar role professionally?