PAE in Bahamas is hiring a Tracking Controller-In Air/In Water Systems on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission is to provide Naval Warfare Centers, the Fleet, and other customers with accurate undersea, surface, and in-air three-dimensional tracking data and other unique Atlantic test facilities. In support of Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), and Fleet readiness assessment and training. AUTEC is a Major Range and Test Facility Base (MRTFB) and the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport's largest single team project, providing both deep and shallow water test and training environments.
Responsible for analyzing Test Plans and Operations Directives to determine the proper requirements for the Tracking Controller portion of Real Time displays and event logging on the AUTEC project.
- Required to initialize all system control and monitoring equipment to ensure proper operations prior to commencement of on-range testing.
- Implements changes to In-Air and In-Water assets as necessary to successfully complete a test.
- Accurate presentation of data products for the customer.
- Coordinates all activities with down-range site personnel during pre-test related support.
- Attends any and all pre-test meetings as directed by the Senior Systems Controller or the Test Operations Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree required. AS/AA degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Military service in technical field may be substituted in place of degree.
- 3 years related experience working in test and range operations environment preferred.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and UNIX.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to monitor computer screens/monitors for long periods of time.
- Be able to walk up and down short stairwell.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- This position requires the individual to be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance; US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
- A valid US Passport and Driver’s License is required.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.