iGovTT in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring an Administrative (Facilities and OSH Management) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
This position reports to the Head – Finance and Administration and is responsible for assistance with the overall management of all physical facilities and OSH management either owned by or leased by the National ICT Company (IGOVTT) Limited for its business operations.
Key and Critical Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Administrative team
- Provide administrative support in the execution of maintenance contracts for all physical facilities and OSH arrangements either owned or leased by IGOVTT for its business operations, including ttconnect service centers sites, kiosk sites and mobile facilities
- Operate and perform minor maintenance on equipment such as photocopiers, facsimile machines and multimedia projectors, restocks photocopiers and printers on a daily basis when required
- Assist in the smooth execution of internal and external office relocation when required
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors for a speedy resolution to any physical facilities and OSH compliance issues Re: repairs, walkthroughs etc.
- Programs, tests and distributes employee identification cards
- Assist in coordination of Fleet Management. E.g. vehicle cleaning/servicing, inspection, insurance etc are up to date
- Assist with facilities/OSH supervision of contractors as needed
- Preparation and monitoring of material and service requisitions
- Assist in compliance inspection/ and risk assessment documentation
- Provide general office administrative support to the Administration Team and the Health and Safety Committee
- Coordinate Service Desk management (Task allocation by tier, closure of tickets and preparation of reporting tables/charts etc.)
- Ensure monthly reports are prepared on facilities and OSH management
- Assist the Senior Professional and Professional with administration (facilities/OSH) duties as required
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time by management.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills including and not limited to effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite particularly in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proven ability to pay attention to and work with detail
- Ability to be reliable, observant and use initiative
- Possess good time management skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and in a demanding environment
- 5 CXC O’ Levels which must include English Language and Mathematics
- Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (OSH)
- Certificate in facilities management and/or Office Management