ANSA Merchant Bank Limited in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Collection Officer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
This position is responsible for ensuring that delinquent loans are brought up to date. Identifying the root cause of the delinquency and applying corrective measures to rehabilitate the accounts, ensuring that accounts do not migrate to various categories.
- Follow up of delinquent accounts
- Determine the root cause of delinquency and apply corrective actions/recommendations to rehabilitate the accounts, ensuring that accounts do not migrate to the respective categories.
- Identify accounts early for repossession.
- Provide weekly reports on assigned accounts to Supervisor/Manager on loan balances.
- Contact clients with ACH rejects.
- Handles customer information and queries.
- Ensure delinquent letters are dispatched on a timely basis.
- Prompt turnaround time of Claim cheques to effect repairs and effective follow up of shortfalls after settlement cheques are applied.
- Performs sundry duties that are assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or in a related field
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or in a related field?