Exxonmobil in Guyana is hiring a Engineering Technical Assistant (53021) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Job Role Summary
The primary role and responsibility of the Engineering Technical Assistant is to work closely with and support the Wells Engineers. Responsibilities include extraction of data from various drilling databases, assistance with well cost estimates, surveillance, follow-up assessments, and formatting / developing reports and presentations.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Assist engineer with well cost reconciliations, material tracking, compiling & submitting environmental reports
- Organize drilling data into final well reports as required
- Help set up and organize SharePoint sites for document storage
- Assists with invoice reviews to ensure proper coding and perform job / well cost overrun analysis and reports, as required
- Makes WellView and/or other reporting system database entries / corrections. Locate, extract, and organize WellView and/or other reporting system data in report form for Wells Engineers. Implement corrections to manage electronic data when data errors are discovered by Wells Team processes
- Build understanding of basic drilling operations and requirements
- Observes environmental and regulatory requirements within respective groups
- Coordinate / organize OIMS related items (e.g. assessments, annual MOC’s, Business Continuity Planning)
- Ensure that well-to-well transfer processes for materials and fluids are followed, submitted to the affiliate, and reflected in the Field Cost Estimates to accurately capture consumption based accounting for Well Operations
- Assist engineers with compiling and routing purchase order lists for new wells
- Ensure supplements are reflected accurately and timely in SAP and WellView
Education and experience
- Associate Degree in a Technical or Science Related field
- Self-directed with the ability to recognize/pursue solutions required to solve problems and ensure efficient operations
- Excellent communications (oral & written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Responsible, good team player, and self-directed
- Strong analytical capability
- Ability to build good interpersonal relationships with diverse workgroups
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings and group discussions; good public speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and effective organizational skills; good attention to detail, completeness and meeting deadlines
- Takes initiative
If you have the educational background and skill competencies as mentioned, please submit your application to be considered.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.