The University of the West Indies in Antigua and Barbuda is hiring a Recruitment Officer on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The University of the West Indies, Five Islands Campus (UWI FIC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Recruitment Officer. The incumbent will be responsible for organizing and implementing student recruitment and outreach activities for the University of the West Indies, Five Islands Campus.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Assist in relevant target market identification
• Coordinate the planning, development and implementation of recruitment strategies for designated markets
• Conduct and lead physical and virtual student recruitment activities and events
• Develop and cultivate relationships with local and regional departments of education and community partners to promote The UWI FIC’s academic programmes and increase student enrolment
• Participate in the evaluation of The UWI FIC’s student recruitment activities
• Collaborate with The UWI FIC’s Marketing Officer to provide suggestions on the content of student recruitment material
• Collaborate with The UWI FIC’s faculty to develop and organize recruitment activities
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Assistant Registrar: Enrolment Management Unit
QUALIFICATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education, Marketing or a related field; candidates with a Master’s degree hold a distinct advantage.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ professional experience in student recruitment at the University Level.
• Experience in online recruitment in higher education.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of the University’s regulations with regards to student administration and marketing
• Knowledge of best practices in marketing, advertising and public relations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• High social and emotional intelligence quotients
• Team building and management
• Events management
Applicants are required to submit a completed employment application form (Application Form), a curriculum vitae (CV) giving particulars of qualifications, experience, the names and addresses of at least three (3) references (one of whom should be from your current organization) and copies of academic qualifications. These are to be sent by electronic mail to ----- addressed to the Human Resource Manager, The University of the West Indies, Five Islands, Antigua and Barbuda, West Indies. A full CV and an application form must be submitted. Application forms can be obtained by sending a request to -----. To expedite the appointment procedures, applicants are advised to ask their referees to send reports under confidential cover to the above address without waiting to be contacted.
The University thanks all applicants; however, due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.