Digita Global Marketing in Jamaica is hiring a Digital Marketing Officer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Critical Thinking - The ability to problem solve, research, and make suggestions for achieving clients' goals using digital marketing.
- Assertiveness - A mindset of complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects towards client goal fulfillment, while keeping with organizational policies and principles.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them. Strong moral principles.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Team Player - A willingness to jump in and provide support both within and outside your core department.
- Communication - You have the gift of gab and the gift of the slab (Strong verbal and written skills are required).
- Digital Marketing - The ability to run effective, targeted and results-driven campaigns on and over Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube), Google Adwords and Adsense, Email and SMS
- Copywriting - Skilled in crafting SEO friendly messages and writing creative briefs and web/social/print/video script copy for creative campaigns.
- Analytical Skills - The ability to analyse data and identify trends allowing for better decision making tied to core KPI's as identified in campaign strategies.
- Creative Ideation - The ability to ideate on campaign concepts and specific pieces of content across the web and social media.
- Project Management - The ability to manages varied components of campaigns and projects within time-bound targets, ensuring delivery. The capacity to manage 3-5 clients simultaneously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation across social media, email marketing, pay per click, search engine optimisation and SMS
- Conducting digital marketing audits of varied brands
- Execute online advertising (Build Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google ad-sets and campaigns)
- Liaise with clients to completely understand their vision
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies
- Monitor advertising KPIs and metrics daily, and course-correct campaigns to exceed customer goals
- Distribution of content across media channels
- Preparing reports measuring and analyzing the impact of daily, weekly and monthly activities on client KPIs
- Execution of daily digital marketing activities (community management, social customer service, inbox management, KPI tracking)
- Create content calendars and content plans across various digital channels
- Deliver live-blogging services at physical and digital events
- Request and supervise the creation of graphics and videos
- Upskill for emerging digital marketing and content technologies and methodologies as necessitated
- Active and engaged management of digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure value-added and digital marketing success
- Bachelors in Marketing or higher.
- Digital Marketing Certification (Google, Hubspot, Digital Marketing Institute)
- No less than 2-3 years working in the field of Digital Marketing.