Digita Global Marketing in Jamaica is hiring a Rainmaker (Business Development Officer) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills - You have the gift of gab and the gift of the slap (Strong verbal and written skills are required); be able to cold call prospects with confidence in order to gain new clients.
- Collaboration Skills - Be able to collaborate with multiple parties (internal & External) to build relationships, influence, manage conflicts and navigate through disagreement in order to get things done.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills - You have to be tactful and diplomatic at all times. Know when to compromise and when to take a stand.
- Project Management Skills - You have to be able to set goals, plan and manage projects, manage the risks involved, calculate budgets, cost, time and teams working on ongoing projects.
- Research & Strategy - Have a strong research and strategic analysis skills in order to benchmark the competition and keep the company a few steps ahead.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them. Strong moral principles.
- Business Development -The ability to advocate the value of the creative programme by building relationships and promoting the organisation with tenacity and passion.
- Enthusiastic Nature - The ability to knock on another door of opportunity with a smile and energy, should rejection come your way.
- Building Positive Relationships: Developing and using collaborative relationships with internal and external partners and customers.
- Initiating Action - Taking timely action when appropriate to accomplish objectives; anticipates issues and takes action to address them.
- Managing Conflict - Dealing effectively and professionally with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Decision-Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities and taking appropriate action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Drive sales, lead generation, lead acquisition and pipeline design.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyze sales data to inform or update sales strategies.
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Conduct market research, identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the potential client organization.
- Write proposals for prospective clients.
- Prepare and close contracts.
- Identify new business opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- A Bachelors in Business Administration or higher.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a similar company.
- Prospective applicants must demonstrate that they possess the skills, mindset and attitude to do a great job.
- Project Management certification is not required but would be beneficial.