Digita Global Marketing in Jamaica is hiring a Executive Assistant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Critical Thinking - The ability to problem solve, research, and make suggestions for achieving goals using digital marketing.
- Assertiveness - A mindset of complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects towards client goal fulfilment, while keeping with organisational policies and principles.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Team Player - A willingness to jump in and provide support both within and outside your core department.
- Communication - You have the gift of gab and the gift of the slab (Strong verbal and written skills are required).
- Organized - Being organized is one of the top executive assistant key strengths. This position will include managing several tasks and large quantities of information.
- Time Management - Being focused and completing tasks on time is crucial for job success, as tasks may be time-sensitive.
- Persuasive - Executive assistants need to be able to convince or persuade a client/customer for the 'art of the deal' as an executive.
- Calm Composure - Being able to stay calm in stressful situations, as executives dealing with organizational crises often call on assistants for help.
- Discretion - Executive assistants deal with confidential information and delicate situations, and discretion is a must. Assistants must act with tact and maintain confidentiality (internal & external)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain the diary/schedule of the CEO
- Run errands for the CEO
- Assist the CEO with varied tasks and assignments
- Respond to phone calls and emails for the CEO
- Reflecting the company's values in order to make an exceptional first impression to all Digita clients
- Organizing and scheduling appointments for the CEO
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Ability to prepare and present seminars using PowerPoint and multimedia tools
- Writing and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled internal reports
- Exceptional knowledge of using data entry software and performing data entry tasks with accuracy and precision
- Assisting with DGM sister companies
- Should own or have access to vehicle.
- A Bachelors Degree and at least two years of administrative experience. Certificates in Business Admin will serve the post well.
- Executive assistant experience.
- Prospective applicants must demonstrate that they possess the skills, mindset and attitude to do a great job.