C&W Business in Jamaica is hiring a Manager, Marketing (B2B) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
What’s The Role
We are looking for a results seeker, a natural organizer, and a stellar team player to help us lead the best agencies and work effectively in a matrix organization with some of the brightest people to delight our business community in Jamaica. Cross-functional teamwork is a must in a flexible, innovative company like ours—if you’ve got the skills, we’ve got a Marketing Manager role to discuss. This role is responsible for leading marketing communications for our SMB and Enterprise customer segments in Jamaica. The role holder will help strategize and lead the execution of scalable marketing communications campaigns across the island to positively impact BMC KPIs and contribute to measurable business growth.
What You´ll Do
The role holder will have four main focus areas alongside day-to-day marketing operations management: driving brand awareness; generating new leads; engaging our customers; and content marketing.
- Manage the B2B Marketing budget for SMB and Enterprise (up to USD 300,000) ensuring compliance
- Own the marketing calendar ensuring all activities support our focus areas and contribute towards achieving our commercial goals
- Own the marketing performance dashboard, consistently reviewing performance to improve marketing effectiveness, using Salesforce Analytics and input from suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure alignment to commercial roadmap and priorities
- Regularly engage internal and external communications to support the marketing efforts to tell our story internally and across earned media externally
Brand awareness and new lead generation
Develop and implement annual strategic marketing and communications plan to advance brand development; broaden value proposition awareness and take-up; and increase visibility of service offerings across key audiences. Increase overall brand awareness in in Jamaica of our brands Flow Business and C&W Business within the SMB and Enterprise segments respectively. Generate new leads for our Sales teams via disruptive and cost-effective marketing communications campaigns.
- Organize, lead and execute all aspects of local/regional marketing campaigns, ensuring prompt and on-time delivery of necessary materials and content
- Assist in the go-to-market strategy planning and launch of new markets and products
- Manage and oversee competitive intel and trends in collaboration with the Sales teams
- Ensure our brand identities for Flow Business and C&W Business are applied consistently across all touchpoints (visual and verbal)
- Work with and manage marketing suppliers to support our brand awareness and new lead generation focus areas
- Partner with internal stakeholders to enable effective marketing communications campaigns:
B2B Digital team: ensuring our digital touchpoints are regularly updated, user-friendly and supporting our marketing and commercial objectives
B2B Commercial teams: working with our Commercial teams to regularly get input on commercial offers to activate in campaigns, and feeding back Marketing performance
B2B Sales: ensuring we have a constant dialog with Sales to determine marketing effectiveness, specifically collaborating on the tracking of new leads to the business through the Sales funnel
- Design and develop marketing campaigns across a range of tactics (including paid media campaigns) that reach the target audience in each stage of the funnel, driving awareness, consideration and conversion in a cost-effective way.
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with member organizations/sponsorships to drive awareness of our offering and reinforce our brand positioning. Manage these in accordance with global and local policies.
- Work with data providers to ensure we always have the latest and best quality data possible, and make recommendations for improving data quality.
Drives owned channels marketing and communications with customers (e.g. websites, email marketing and communications, SMS, webinars, social media).
- Develops base management cross-sell and up-sell email marketing activities to drive incremental ARPC (average revenue per customer)
- Ensure CRM accuracy and integrity (partnering with internal Sales and Digital teams), and identify marketing opportunities using CRM data
- Manages effectiveness and accuracy of Pardot marketing tool for Jamaica (in partnership with our external supplier), identifying and implementing improvements, and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Liaises with local Commercial, Customer Service and Sales team to gather input for the customer communications calendar
- Ensure customers are kept informed of innovations, product launches and improvements to our service, positively contributing towards customer perception of defined brand attributes
- Leads the quarterly customer consideration survey in Jamiaca to measure the impact of our value proposition and marketing communications, driving improvements across a range of defined brand attributes.
Help strategize and drive execution of scalable content to provide additional value to our target audience while positioning Flow Business and C&W Business as their business partner of choice. Identify opportunities to showcase our content marketing deliverables across a range of owned, earned and paid channels.
- Partner with Digital team to align on SEO requirements for website content per market and per segment, and use this aligned approach to guide website content creation with suppliers
- Working with our social media supplier, own and drive the editorial organic social content calendar in line with regional standards
- Drive organic social media reach and engagement KPIs in line with regional standards
- In alignment with the content marketing framework, and working with marketing suppliers, develop, execute and promote content that showcases our offering, including but not limited to testimonials and case studies (video and written), website content (integrated and standalone/downloadable pieces); product ‘how to’ collateral and thought leadership pieces
- In partnership with local Sales and central Sales Enablement, develop and evolve the sales enablement toolkit and related collateral
- Identify and execute influencer marketing opportunities to support local activation of commercial propositions
- Plan and execute webinars for both customers and prospects, using compelling, problem-solving content to showcase to business owners the challenges we can help them overcome.
Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field; OR demonstrable relevant experience
- Must be able to plan, execute and optimize a marketing strategy
- Must be able to work with cross-functional stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the company at all levels, including at senior leadership and frontline level
- Comfortable working in a regional matrix structure through collaboration and relationship management
Skills & Abilities
- Mastery of written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Passion for and deep understanding of all things marketing, especially digital and social media platforms
- Ability to conduct data analysis for campaign measurement and analytics
- Knowledge and understanding of effective leadership principles
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.