Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a CVM Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Primary Objective of the Job:
As the CVM Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue from key lines within Digicel through customer insights, proposition creation and development of new products and services.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To drive revenue, loyalty and subscriber numbers by managing marketing plans that address customer wants and needs Create and maintain reports that track and measure the success of marketing initiatives
- Coordinate, prioritize & manage the full CVM calendar for the business (SMS, USSD, Social media)
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of all CVM marketing activity
- Create revenue-generating CVM campaigns with key business managers
- Help to build integrated marketing campaigns that will drive new and existing revenue streams
- Plan, execute and deliver CVMs across multiple products and services
- Coordinate market research activities to gather additional customer insights
- Work closely with Customer Solutions to understand customer satisfaction levels/NPS (net promoter score) and customer issues to develop and implement action plans to address
- Work closely with Revenue/Pricing Managers to identify opportunities for cross-sell and upsell
- Build on an existing Loyalty program to reward customers for the purpose of retention/revenue growth
Academic qualifications and experience required for the job:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing or Science (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar analytical role in a face paced industry (Telecoms, Financial or Entertainment sector)
- Experience with statistical tools software (SAS STAT, IBM Modeler, SPSS Base, SAP KXEN, TIMi, R)
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, results driven and able to display initiative
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding behavior of consumers and generating actionable customer insights
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise, summarized manner
- Experience with a campaigning tool (Lumata, Siebel / Selligent / SAP Hybris, SAS Campaign Optimization)
- High level of expertise with MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Advanced knowledge of SQL programming language
- Flexible and resilient and also able to handle constant change
- Handles challenges well, and is able to work in a high pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills, able to manage schedules and calendar of events
- Shows initiative in getting the job done and brings to the table ideas and suggestions