Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is hiring an Account Maintenance Clerk (55783) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The selected candidate will contribute to client experience by providing professional and attentive service to branch network & business units by accurately performing account maintenance transactions. Take personal accountability for delivering superior client experience including, effective problem resolution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality customer service according to Sagicor Bank Client Service Standards.
- Assume ownership of issues/ concerns at first point of contact.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of all bank’s products and services.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of clients' accounts, documents and transactions.
- Conduct Pre-Account Opening verification activities as appropriate for each product.
- Create new clients' records and accounts.
- Perform Post-Account Opening Review to ensure compliance with KYC/ POCA & SBJ operating guidelines.
- Maintain client records and accounts.
- Create and maintain e-Bank Profiles, Credit Card Accounts, Standing Instructions and Direct Advantage profiles.
- Set-up & maintain Debit Cards.
- Scan & upload KYC documents & signatures to T24.
- Log incoming and outgoing client files and requests.
- Prepare regulatory reports.
Academic Qualifications/ Specialized Skills/ Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Knowledge of commercial banking operations & POCA regulations would .
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Effective Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- High degree of initiative & effective problem-solving skills.
- Effective Team player.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.