KPMG in the Cayman Islands in Cayman Islands is hiring a Manager, Transaction Services (Deal Advisory) on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 200,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in over 154 countries worldwide. As one of the world’s leading professional services organisations our people play a vital role in helping organizations create value and grow with confidence. Our clients include some of the largest multinationals, best-known brands and public bodies.
KPMG in the Cayman Islands are one of the leading professional services firms, with over 340 employees from over 30 countries and 25 partners delivering audit, tax and advisory services to clients worldwide.
As one of the first international accounting firms to establish an office on Grand Cayman in 1966, we have the local expertise and island insights to add value to our local and international clients.
Our innovative spirit inspires what we do and how we do it, providing valuable benefits for clients, employees and stakeholders. Constantly striving to be better lies at the heart of what makes us different.
KPMG in the Cayman Islands is the largest of the Big 4 on the island and we are dedicated to attracting, recruiting and retaining the best talent available and investing in those individuals to develop the Financial Services business leaders of the future. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a World class financial centre, the “Best Company To Work For” Awarded Firm. Working within a very diverse and multi-cultural environment at KPMG, you would also experience working with multinational clients specializing in alternative investments, insurance, banking and asset securitization.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Manager, Transaction Services (Deal Advisory)
KPMG Deal Advisory professionals work with our clients to create unique propositions and help solve clients' current needs while providing insight into the future challenges that they may face. We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients and supporting them as they grow.
No matter where you are in the business cycle, whether it's advice on improving the performance of your business, undertaking a transaction or restructuring your company or advice on how to handle risk and compliance - we can help.
As a member of our Transaction Services and Corporate Finance team, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• Managing and executing all aspects of transaction services, corporate finance and valuation engagements, including private company valuations, mergers and acquisitions, financial due diligence, public sector business case development;
• Developing proposals;
• Liaising and working with our global KPMG member firm network;
• Performing industry and market research;
• Managing and facilitating ongoing administration of the department; and
• Marketing initiatives.
This position requires sound knowledge of corporate finance services and valuation principles.
- Applicants must hold a recognized professional accounting or finance designation (e.g. CA or CPA) with at least five years relevant work experience in an accounting, finance and/or professional services environment.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable of audit support requirements for valuations of private companies.
- Whilst the CFA Charter is not a requirement, candidates working towards or holding the CFA will have an advantage.
This position requires attention to detail, the ability to work at one’s own initiative, and excellent financial modeling and report writing skills.
Change extends your horizons. It gives you a fresh perspective and the opportunity to learn from others. KPMG in the Cayman Islands will ensure you broaden your horizons.
Applications from suitably qualified persons should only be submitted by clicking the Apply For this Job button.