Gracekennedy Group in Jamaica is hiring a Plant Engineer (8476) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
KEY COMPETENCIES & REQUIREMENTS
- BSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Three years’ experience in an Engineering role
- Excellent leadership, analytical & problem solving ability
- Proficient in the use of the computer & software applications
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Flexible in accommodating extended working hours
- Manages all capital projects and related activities within company and regulatory guidelines
- Manage the maintenance and engineering functions and ensure adequate spares to improve factory reliability and keep infrastructure in good repair
- Develop and manage annual department operating and capital budgets
- Lead the company’s energy conservation programme
- Ensure that plant equipment and procedures conform to Good Manufacturing Practices, the Factory’s Act of Jamaica, food processing regulations and the company’s quality and safety procedures.
- Manages all aspects of the Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Supports all company activities as a member of the management team.