Digita Global Marketing in Jamaica is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Digita Global Marketing Ltd. is a digital solutions agency with the vision of becoming a globally recognised media, technology and communications company. To this end, we are recruiting talented, attentive, disciplined, and driven individuals to accompany us on this regional and global expansion journey. We are a young start-up with great potential. We seek to align with like-minded high performers who see excellence as their baseline and are willing to work diligently, creatively and dynamically to help us achieve our goals as we help you achieve yours. If you have a Kaizen mindset, keep reading.
Core Skills Needed
- Service Design: Systems-level understanding of all the parts (technical systems, frontline employees, touchpoints etc.) that go into delivering a service, coordinated to support customer journeys.
- Interaction Design: Structural design of a software interface. Supporting a user’s flow through the system and the ability to successfully interact.
- Visual Design: Color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibit personality.
- Communication: Clear written communication that, guides the user through an experience. Much of the time, the written content is the experience and far more valuable than the design dress around it.
- Information Architecture: Structuring content, design navigation and other activities ensuring that information is accessible, usable and understandable
- Critical Thinking - The ability to problem solve, research, and make suggestions for achieving clients' goals using digital marketing.
- Assertiveness - A mindset of complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects towards client goal fulfilment, while keeping with organisational policies and principles.
- Integrity - Willingness to own up for mistakes and find strategies to remedy them.
- Detail Oriented - A master at finding the needle in the haystack.
- Team Player - A willingness to jump in and provide support both within and outside your core department.
- Create highly engaging designs for a diverse array of media and platforms (print, web, digital)
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives
- Assist in creation of storyboards
- Sketching/Ideation/Creation of Artwork
- Conceptualization of design concepts for various brands
- Designing for web, social and print placements as needs arise
- Designing creative towards aesthetics as determined by Creative Director
- Crafting visual identity for respective clients
- Work directly under the Lead Designer and Creative Director in execution of projects & designs
- They identify the best techniques and methods to communicate material
- Design proposals, flyers, brochures, company booklets & pamphlets
- Design custom social media designs, infographics, templates and covers
- Design logo art needs of the company, revisions and/or custom art needs varying per platform
- Other duties may include key-framing and typography
Qualification & Experience
- A Degree in Design or Fine Art or higher is beneficial.
- Minimum 2 Years of Professional Design experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.