Collas Crill in Cayman Islands is hiring a Secretary on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
This is a varied and interesting Secretarial role, supporting the busy and dynamic Corporate, Finance and Funds team in Collas Crill's Cayman office. This close-knit team requires a Legal Secretary to organise, offer a high level of secretarial and administrative support, and provide excellent service to clients.
- File opening (including running conflict searches and assisting with client due diligence) and closing;
- Word processing (including generating letters, engagement letters and amending documents drafted by fee earners);
- Arranging meetings and other appointments (including making calendar appointments, booking meeting rooms and making restaurant reservations);
- Making travel arrangements (including flights, transfers and hotels);
- Answering phones, taking messages and directing enquiries;
- Assisting in the billing process (including generating bills and sending them to clients);
- Participating in ongoing training as necessary;
- Assisting clients with CIMA and other regulatory filings; and
- Generally providing support and assistance to fee earners and (when necessary) other secretaries.
- To provide support to other secretaries and departments as required.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and clients' documentation and information.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
We are keen to receive applications from Legal Secretaries who are experienced in working with billing systems. Candidates will be eager, friendly, confident, with strong communication skills. They will be highly organised, able to remain calm under pressure, and able to effectively prioritise workload.
Secretarial training and experience of working in Corporate and Finance law would be advantageous. Candidates must have obtained at least a grade C in Maths and English at GCSE, O level or equivalent.
We are seeking applications from Caymanians.
Why join Collas Crill?
Everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills through quality work opportunities, supported by professional training delivered in-house or by external providers, mentoring and support.
We want you to develop and share your ideas. This ensures that we foster an innovative and collaborative working environment that deliver constructive and realistic solutions to our clients.
Collas Crill is a flexible company, encouraging staff to develop their careers in the way that suits them best.
About Collas Crill
We're not the biggest firm, but our aim is to be the best. Best for clients, best for staff and best for the communities in which we operate. And we don't just want to be a great law firm, we want to be a great firm by any standards. We encourage and support our people to get involved with charity work, community events and letting their hair down, because whilst we know there's more to life than work, we also know that achieving a good balance benefits everyone: our clients, our communities, our staff and their families.
We're always growing - which means we're always on the lookout for motivated, talented individuals who want to further their career in a forward-thinking and supportive environment.