Concentrix in Jamaica is hiring an Engagement & Culture Coordinatorson Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Employee Engagement Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Employee Engagement within the site. They will also work closely with Operations and support them in engagement efforts.
- Strategic planning and executing of engagement activities MOM.
- Coordinating and executing Top Performers Awards monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Planning and executing new hire graduations as needed.
- Coordinating and executing corporate social responsibilities such as donations and environmental activities.
- Procuring items for engagement & R&R eg. Gift certificates Trophies etc.
- Executing collection and distribution of engagement & R&R eg. Gift certificates, Trophies etc.
- Conducting weekly meetings of the engagement committee to plan activities for staff.
- Attending monthly LATAM engagement meetings to report on previous months activities
- Acquiring estimates/quotes from suppliers for needed items
- Creating reqs in Coupa for Purchase Order approvals
- Planning, organizing and executing yearly EOY celebrations and awards
- Conducting additional administrative functions as requested by Supervisor
- Support client visits - coordinate agenda pick-ups and meals
- Supporting department initiatives
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- No Disciplinary Action (DA) issued in the past year, MUST be in current role for at least 6 months.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Experience in events planning