Cayman Fertility Centre in Cayman Islands is hiring a Registered Nurse on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The state-of-the art Cayman Fertility Centre is growing and looking for highly motivated nurses to join our expanding family. Established in 2019, we are the only fertility specialty clinic in the Cayman Islands. Our mission is to make patients into parents.
Are you a licensed nurse in Cayman looking for an exciting opportunity? Contact us today and explore your future in the cutting-edge technology world of fertility.
Successful Candidate should have the following Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing or higher
• Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and have very good organizational skills
• Must meet all requirements and will be required to be licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council and otherwise be qualified to work in the Cayman Islands
• Excellent communication skills are essential including fluency in English • Must be computer literate
• Must be BLS certified
• IVF coordination experience with follicular ultrasound scanning experience is a plus but not required
• The ideal candidate should possess experience with pre- and post- anesthesia care management
• Preferred but not required experience with eIVF electronic medical records software
Interested Applicants - Send your resume via email only to *****@caymanivf.com