ANSA Motors in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Customs Clerk II on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
To ensure all Government trade regulations are followed in the processing and clearing of cargo with full knowledge of the customs regulations and procedures as well as shipping and insurance requirements for clearances of cargoes for the division.
- Valid Grade II Customs Clerk License
- Minimum of 5 CXC Passes
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field
- Experience in customs declaration C82 / processing of entries (Import and Export)
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office Suite, ACE, NAVIS and Asycuda
- Must have a working vehicle
- Must be able to assist and inform administration on weekly clearances
- Experience with clearance of vehicles and parts is an asset
- Experience clearing at Piarco, Point Lisas and Port of Spain Ports is an asset
- Bonding Warehousing Experience is an asset
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a Valid Grade II Customs Clerk License?
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the field?
- Do you have a minimum of 5 CXC passes?
- Are you proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, ACE, NAVIS & Asycuda?
- Do you have a working motor vehicle?
- Are you able to assist and inform administration on weekly clearances?
- Do you have experience with the clearance of vehicles and parts?
- Do you have experience clearing at Piarco, Point Lisas and Port of Spain ports?
- Do you have bonding warehouse experience?