ANSA McAL Group in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Group Internal Audit Assistant on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The incumbent is responsible for performing internal audit projects, as part of the Group’s internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of financial, operational and compliance internal Audits, business performance reviews and special investigations in accordance with the department’s risk management framework and International Standards on Internal Auditing as prescribed by the IIA.
- Provide support in the identification and evaluation of key risks in the audit areas, establish audit objectives, scope and create audit programs.
- Support the GPA Senior in the enhancement of good corporate governance across the Group and in particular, driving compliance with Blue Books Policies.
- Assist the GPA Senior and Manager in the development of the Group’s audit of IT systems and processes.
- Support the GPA Senior in the co-ordination of audit efforts with the Group’s external auditors.
- Perform follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
- Effectively monitor and report on the implementation of corrective action by audit clients.
- Provide support on issues relating to internal controls, remediation advice, regulatory requirements and other compliance areas.
- ACCA or CIA designation or equivalent graduate level degree
- 1-2 years industry and/or internal/external audit experienc
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have an ACCA or CIA designation or equivalent graduate level degree?
- Do you have one to two years industry and/or internal/external audit experience?