Ministry of Health in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Change Co-ordinator on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The Change Co-ordinator is responsible for providing full time support for the Manager of the Change and Transition Management Unit in the implementation of the Integrated Change and Transition Management effort.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively manages stakeholders and meets their expectation, as relevant. Manages the development and distribution of project communications for the purpose of keeping stakeholders aware of the events associated with the projects, and the potential impact, with a view to fostering the stakeholders’ support of the projects and the associated changes.
- Defines and resolves key strategic change and operational change management issues impacting projects in conjunction with the Project Management Unit and Health Sector Transformation Unit.
- Plans and assists in training and skills transfer.
- Assists the Project Management Unit in building and maintaining high performance project teams, by organizing events designed to promote the communication of information to all team members.
- Chairs weekly Change and Transformation management team meetings and prepares and distributes minutes.
- Identifies benefits to be derived from the projects and supports the achievement of these.
- Champions aspects of the Integrated Change Management Strategy and Plan that are out of scope for the Change and Transition Management team, to ensure that these critical elements are appropriately addressed by key stakeholders within the Ministry of Health.
- Provides monthly status updates on the implementation of the Change Management strategy and Plan to the Steering Committee(s).
- Monitors feedback and update of the Communications Strategy and Plan as required.
- Identifies change issues and risks and deal with these. Escalates to project management and Steering Committee as necessary.
- Reviews and edits work deliverables produced by the Change and Transformation Team members.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Organization Development or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience working in the use of Organization Development methodologies and tools/human resource management practices/change management techniques.
- Strong project management experience is required, including the ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- A Master’s Degree or post graduate qualification in Organization Development would be considered an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.