Ministry of Health in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Manager, Change Management on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides overall direction in the definition and delivery of the Change and Transformation activities.
- Develops, formalizes and updates the Change and Transformation Management Strategy and Plan applying the approved Change and Transition Management process design
- Prepares and maintains the Change and Transformation Management Strategy and Plan, inclusive of the Communications, Process Change and Training and Documentation components of the strategy.
- Co-ordinates, controls and steers all the activities connected with the Change and Transformation team.
- Assists the Project Manager in building and maintaining a high performance project team, principally by documenting the project roles and responsibilities, and by organizing events designed to promote the communication of information to all team members.
- Facilitates business process re-design.
- Plans and conducts regular stakeholder information sessions and periodic assessment of stakeholder’s readiness for change.
- Proactively manages stakeholders and meet their expectations, as relevant.
- Manages the development and distribution of project communications for the purpose of keeping stakeholders aware of the events associated with the project, and the potential impact, with a view to fostering the stakeholders’ support of the project and the associated changes.
- Identifies benefits to be derived from change initiatives and continuously monitor achievement of these.
- Chairs weekly Change and Transformation Management Team meetings and prepares and distribute minutes.
- Identifies change issues and risks and deals with these. Escalates to Project Management and Steering Committee as necessary.
- Provides status reports (verbally, at meetings, in writing as required) to Project Manager, Project Management Team, Steering Committee and other Governance Committees of the Ministry of Health as necessary.
- Reviews and edits work deliverables produced by the Change and Transformation Team.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- A Masters Degree in Management or Management related fields (e.g. Public
- Sector Management, Project Management, Administrative Management or
- Business Management).
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience working in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Strong project management experience is required, including the ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in Healthcare Communications
- Health Care Financial Management experience.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Communications would be an asset.