BearingPoint Caribbean in Curacao is hiring a Senior IT Project Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
A result-oriented mindset is crucial to leading the successful delivery of our IT projects. We build on a low-code development platform and use intelligent robotic process automation to create smarter processes for our government clients. Our focus lies on three fundamental areas of government: tax, social security, and permits & licensing.
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you will join our Client Engagement department and work on large and complex client IT projects. Ensuring continuity while adhering to time, budget, scope, and quality is the basis of your daily focus. You frequently interact with all internal stakeholders to manage bottlenecks and achieve milestones and drive your projects to completion.
- From initiation to deployment, and in close collaboration with the Design & Client Engagement team, you see to a successful and on-time delivery of our IT projects.
- You develop and manage all aspects of IT projects, including budget, scope, and planning, which you set up in close collaboration with your team.
- You take the lead over the IT project development team and provide on-site leadership to meet project goals and objectives.
- You monitor, track and manage outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, and critical path deliverables while ensuring the IT project is proceeding according to quality standards.
- You motivate and coach team members on their work, demonstrating teamwork, excellence, and innovation.
- You use your experience and track record to further accelerate professional growth of the overall project management company-wide and create an environment for knowledge transfers to junior IT project managers.
Skills and requirements
- A Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Management, and other similar studies.
- You have approximately 6-8 years of relevant experience in a comparable IT project management role when it comes to developing software solutions.
- You have demonstrable knowledge and experience with the Agile/Scrum working method and Prince II.
- Fluent in Dutch and English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Decisive, ambitious, problem-solving attitude with the ability to adapt to change.
- In order to support our expanding projects in the Caribbean region, you must also be willing to travel.
Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements. So not only do our government clients in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries experience drastic improvements of their processes; we make the difference because our technology creates solutions for real-world problems. BearingPoint Caribbean is a fast-growing company. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. With the knowledge and expertise of more than 100 employees, we support these governments towards digital transformation. This leads to cost savings that can be used for important priorities such as education and healthcare. With this, we create real added value for individuals and communities.