Digicel in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Recruiter on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
As the Recruiter you will be responsible for providing support to the Talent Acquisition Team in all phases of the recruitment process. A fundamental aspect of this role will be to lead and own volume recruitment for key functions within the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify suitably qualified candidates using various search methods
- Maintain an active applicant/talent pool for key function areas
- Assist with job postings and advertisement processes according to guided standard
- Assist with the interview process – screening, conducting and attending interviews with the necessary stakeholders
- Communicate with candidates at different stages of the application process
- Assist with conducting reference checks on prospective hires
- Prepare and induct new hires
- Monitor and administer centralize mailbox
- Participate in recruitment projects including job fairs, career fairs, graduate and internship programmes
- Assist with the operational/administrative duties within the Talent Acquisition Team
- Provide statistical reports on employment activities
- Conduct data entry for payroll submission
- Coordinate and ensure all new hire documentation are submitted prior to the closing process
- Act as the liaison between our team of internal Recruiters and management
- B.Sc. in Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Psychology or related discipline
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in Human Resources Management, preferably in core recruitment
- Familiar with applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- An acceptable combination of academic qualification and work experience may be considered in lieu of the minimum requirements
- Strong appreciation for confidentiality
- Knowledge of a variety of direct sourcing methodologies
- Good analytical skills – ability to track metrics and deduce data
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage relationships with varying stakeholders
- Present him/herself ethically and professionally
- Ability to be flexible and respond to a variety of issues in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MC Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.