Simpson Motors Limited in Barbados is hiring a Cashier on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Simpson Motors Limited is seeking to recruit a cashier to join its Credit Department. This key role is responsible for receiving payments and for maintaining customer satisfaction during each transaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets customers at the cashier booth in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Processes customer payments, receives cash, cheques and credit card transactions.
- Reconciles petty cash, manages cash, float and bank deposits daily.
- Refers customer complaints and queries about services performed to appropriate individuals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity
- At least five (5) CXC level passes including Mathematics and English at grade 1 or 2
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Effective speaking and listening skills
- Excellent grooming standards and a friendly personality
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a service industry would be an asset
- High level of enthusiasm, and ethical standards
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and passion for your work are essential
The successful candidate must be a team player and energetic. Must have a positive attitude and methodical work ethic.