Popeyes Bahamas in Bahamas is hiring an Assistant Restaurant Manager – Nassau on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Assists upper management in profitably – operating the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by company operations. This position is responsible for cost control, customer service, restaurant and employee appearance, sales, maximizing profits and employee development. Essentially, the position requires to assist the General Manager in running the operation and to provide efficient, expedient and courteous service to the customers leading to total customer and Company satisfaction.
- Assist in the development and performance management of restaurant crew.
- Continuously strive to meet sales/revenue goals.
- Report and control restaurant inventory through established inventory systems.
- Utilize a preventive maintenance system, ensuring adequate repair of structural defects in Restaurant and its equipment as needed.
- Maintain and submit daily, weekly, period-ending, and special reports as requested.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and Company procedural issues and improve morale and productivity within Company.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance
- Expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs – and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- Uses consistent fair and respectful practices in managing crew & maintenance staff
- Manages staff in a manner which maximizes retention
- Follows progress disciplinary process