Four Seasons Hotels and resorts in Saint Kitts and Nevis is hiring Bartender on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Join Our Team
An exciting opportunity awaits you at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis! As the first and longest standing Caribbean resort in the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts portfolio, we are looking for dynamic team members to join us at this iconic property. Four Seasons Resort Nevis is seeking an On-Call Bartender with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Come be a part of our tradition of more than 30 years of authentic Caribbean hospitality.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, and the birthplace of U.S. Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. A place where love and harmony is ever-present, Nevis is a spirited and soulful haven, where both serenity and adventure can be pursued endlessly. Our island home is beaming with natural beauty, from the green summit of Nevis Peak down to the sugar-soft sand of Pinney’s Beach. And our recently renovated resort offers 189 spacious rooms and suites, more than 83 luxurious villas, world class dining with seven distinct restaurants and bars, a championship golf course, an award-winning tennis program, a serene Garden of Eden-like spa and much, much more.
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis is looking for suitable qualified applicants to fill the position of On-Call Bartender. The successful candidate will report to the Restaurant Manager.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work every year since 1998.
Are you excited about delivering the best Food & Beverage experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Bartender assures each guest is greeted promptly, courteously and offers beverage service. The Bartender is required to have a comprehensive beverage knowledge regarding beer, wine and liquor and is able to make appropriate recommendations to complement the guest experience. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Bartenders to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards. Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest’s original order. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests. Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Well organized and able to prioritize in a busy environment.
- Able to deal with guests and fellow employees in a calm and professional manner in a busy environment.
- Physically able to be on the feet for 8 hours per day and able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Good communication and customer relation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of food, mixed drinks, spirits and wines.
- The ability to handle all monies and manage a cash bank provided by the resort.
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player.
All applicants must hold valid Work Authorization for St. Kitts & Nevis
We look forward to receiving your application!