Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a Report Delivery Lead on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of eight (8) apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Primary objective of the job:
As part of the role you will help shape, plan and deliver the reporting strategy and help to implement and realise the target state across the whole organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in defining the future reporting strategy for the finance function.
- Drives execution at pace, establishes information transparency and escalates issues and risks
- Accountable for implementation of the Reporting Roadmap and partnering with key Finance Stakeholders
- Establishes and enables the right governance and coordinates across stakeholders
- Ensures alignment of the reporting strategy with the Global Process Owners
- Oversees all aspects of change and benefits and protects strategic intent.
- Accountable for all Finance reports, and alignment to the Group, Market & Vertical requirements
- Is accountable for providing kite mark to Finance reports
Academic qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor degree in Management, Accounting, or any other related field
- Five- Seven (5-7) years relevant working experience
- Substantial reporting experience within a global organisation
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Operational accounting and financial management experience
- Experience with establishing governance and control processes
- Key understanding of Digicel and existing reporting requirements
- Experience of HFM is preferable
- Experience of Workday is nice to have but not essential
Functional skills and abilities:
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Finance / Accounting background and have good experience dealing with financial reports and reporting systems, data models and governance structures. With strong stakeholder management skills, you will be confident, adaptable to change and have inquisitive mind whilst happy working in a team environment.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.