CB Group in Jamaica is hiring a Fleet Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Integral to our sales, production and service operations, you will be accountable for the operational management of the vehicle fleet and services across the CB Group.
- Managing the purchase, maintenance and replacement cycles for vehicles to support favourable business returns
- Promoting safe driving behaviour across the Group
- Continuous improvement of policies, processes, plans and financial controls to deliver an efficient fleet programme
- Ensuring maximum value is obtained from our leasing partnerships and other service arrangements
- Monitoring and reporting key areas such as fuel efficiency, maintenance, repairs, depreciation and mileage
- Keeping up to date with environmental sustainability trends in the transport, logistics and fuel industry
- Assisting with hiring of new driver sales team members for our Distribution unit
In order to perform these duties to the highest level the ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in any Business and Management related fields, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- Intimate knowledge of the motor industry and ability to deal with dealers, manufacturers, government authorities, contractors and service providers
- Well organised, pragmatic and able to handle a diverse and complex workload and stakeholder portfolio
- Strong analytical skills for planning and budgeting