Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a Sales Operations Manager (Sales and Distribution) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Primary objective of the job:
- The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible to strategically manage the development, maintenance and executions of all system and procedural operation for the Consumer Sales and Distribution department to achieve the department’s KPIs and sales target
- To spearhead, develop and manage all sales channels to solidify consistency in revenue growth within the department
- Responsible to create new revenue generating opportunities to ensure business growth
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of operational strategy for the department to ensure revenue growth
- Prudent budget management to ensure all costs are within monthly-allocated budget while generating savings where possible.
- Responsible for coordinate, planning and executing all updated training needs for staff refresher training and new staff training.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of all department sales channels to develop and coordinate projects for improving customer experience.
- Managing the maintenance and execution of the sales and distribution footprint to ensure world class customer experience which promotes business growth
- Maintain the look and feel in accordance with the MOJO Guidelines
- Ensure stores maintenance is completed as scheduled and that ad hoc situations are prioritized with minimal store downtime
- Oversee the schedule and roll-out of store /upgrades and build-out
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Implement planned strategy for achieving sales targets
- Assignment of targets to dealers, merchants, DDM and all other stakeholders
- Monitor Dealers to encourage high compliance
- Work with all stakeholders to sustain fast turnaround time to customers in alignment with the SLAs.
- Maintaining and Build Relationship with Key Stakeholders
- Ensure continuous social interaction with principals and staff.
- Create and maintain environment that fosters good working relationships with all teams
- Ensure prompt response to issues raised
- Work closely with third party suppliers and system developers that fosters collaboration, efficacy and responsiveness.
Academic qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Management studies, Finance or related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Sales Management
- Minimum of two years’ experience in People Management
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.