Marriott Vacations Worldwide in US Virgin Islands is hiring a Supervisor Front Office In Westin St John At Marriott Vacations Worldwide on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Supervise the Front Office staff to ensure excellent owner/guest service. Actively listen and respond positively to owner/guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific processes to resolve issues and delight owners and guests. Supervise other front desk associates to ensure property coverage and prompt owner/guest service addressing their needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner. Process all owner/guest check-ins while confirming reservations and villa/room assignments. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, and credit/debit cards. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. Anticipate and address owner/guests' service needs.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture