Flow in Jamaica is hiring a Senior Enterprise Networks Engineer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
What's The Role
The primary responsibility of the Senior Enterprise Networks Engineer will provide administration, performance management, sizing and overall maintenance of the company's firewalls and switches to ensure that they meet the company's needs, both current and forecasted.
What you´ll do
- Stron g experience in Networking, DNS, routing and switching
- Experience with Junos and Cisco IOS operating system
- Corporate Firewalls Administration, configuration and support
- Corporate Network Switches Administration, configuration and support
- Corporate VPN administration
- Corporate DNS / DHCP understanding
- Corporate Radius Administration
- Firewall and network Incident support
- Corporate user support with firewall requests and switch port connectivity and access
- Compliance with Change Management Processes and Procedures
- Support for Information Security and Compliance Controls
- Management of the ticketing queue
- Support for Retail store connectivity and services
- Documentation of procedures and policies
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technology, Computer Information Systems (or equivalent qualification).
- Relevant training and certification in firewall administration, switches and router administration
- Relevant training and certification in networking.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience working with LAN, WAN firewalls and or switching infrastructure.
Who we are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we're growing. We're excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy / childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and / or local laws.