Conduent in Jamaica is hiring a IT End User Support Analyst I on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required or equivalent work experience, providing exposure to fundamental theories and concepts.
- Performs routine assignments.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires a conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or previous experience.
- Has a limited impact on own work team.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing technical contributions.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Ask questions and checks for understanding.
- Provides onsite end-user support.
- Installs applications.
- Manages hardware/software installations and troubleshooting.
- Provides onsite smart hand support to other technical towers as needed.
- Installs and Configures new hardware.
- Manages site-level inventory.
- Manages ticket queue for local support requests.
- Escalates systems outages or problems that are impacting production.
- Leads local onsite desktop support members.
- Validates that tickets are being assigned and worked in appropriate timeframes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.