Trident Trust in Cayman Islands is hiring an Account Manager Level 2 - Fund Services on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fund Account Manager - Level 2 to join our thriving Cayman office.
- Preparation of financial statements and calculation of net asset values (NAVs)
- Attend to client inquiries and liaise with auditors to schedule and complete client audits
- Attend to necessary licensing requirements and do ongoing review of offering documents and other fund agreements for compliance
- Handle opening and reconciliation of bank accounts; handle wire transfers and payments
- Handle execution of various agreements, brokerage documents and any other client documentation
- Prepare minutes or any other required resolutions
- Meet tight reporting deadlines and the demands of clients
- Complete other duties as assigned by the senior account manager of fund accounting
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance in addition to an internationally recognized professional accounting designation such as a CPA, CA or ACCA
- A minimum of two (2) years’ post qualification experience preparing NAVs for private equity and master feeder structures, hedge funds and fund of funds in the offshore mutual funds industry
- Strong accounting skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications, Viewpoint, Bloomberg, Advent Geneva, Great Plains and Paxus
Applications should include a complete C.V. and will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please clearly outline the skills and attributes you would bring to the role, your availability and salary expectations.
Please apply directly via LinkedIn or send your application by email to *****@tridenttrust.com