Rotoplastics Ltd. in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Plant Maintenance Technician (Electrical) on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- Secondary school graduate with at least five (5) GCE/CXC/CSEC passes including Mathematics and English A.
- An Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or an accredited Technician's Diploma (either of the following or equivalent):
-National Engineering Technician Diploma (NETD)
-Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEET) Diploma
- At least five (5) years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and using the internet.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must be able to work shift.
- Must be able to work on weekends and/or public holidays.
- An accredited automation certification would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in Plastic Firm Extrusion, Bag Conversion and Rope-making would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in the Plastic Industry.
Send applications to: *****@rotoplastics.co.tt