ANSA McAL Group in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Trainee Quality Technician on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- Physical tests and meticulous inspection of finished goods to ensure that it meets all established quality and mechanical specifications.
- Identifies defects and non-conformances in the finished products takes action to have them corrected.
- Meticulous documentation and records management relating to product inspection and testing, measurement and monitoring and related production data.
- Set-up of inspection machinery, settings and values that meets product requirements
- Verification and calibration of equipment, including basic troubleshooting of equipment malfunction
- Certificate/Diploma in Process Plant Operations, Mechanical/Electrical Craft Certification or Equivalent
- Minimum of five O levels including English and Mathematics.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a Quality function in a heavy industrialized manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate
- Able to collate and analyse statistical data and produce relevant reports
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you have a certificate or Diploma in Process Plant Operations, Mechanical/Electrical Craft Certification?
- Do you have a minimum of five O'levels including Math & English?