ABS (Abel Building Solutions) in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring an IT Services Technician on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of computer networking, hardware, software, and related peripherals.
- Maintains inventory of spare parts, including stripping surplus equipment and usable parts.
- Evaluates requests for computer services, develops alternate proposals, and recommends new applications
- Document instances of computer hardware failures, repairs and installations.
- Recommend, schedule and perform preventative maintenance of computer systems and other IT equipment in offices and plant areas.
- Coordinates timely repair of computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Work with the Helpdesk and Systems Administrator to ensure that technical support tickets are addressed in a reasonable timeframe.
- Assist in the diagnosis and resolution of software and hardware problems.
- Assist in the maintenance of IT standards and documentation.
- Assist in the development of proposals for the procurement of information systems and services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advance Knowledge of Excel
- Computer Literate
- Deadline and results oriented
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Must be able to multi task
- Flexible, independent and work well on teams
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Are you Proficient in Microsoft Office?
- Do you have advance Knowledge of Excel?