ANSA McAL Group in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Cloud Architect or Cloud Engineer on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Cloud Architect will be responsible for the supervision of a company’s cloud computing system. This will involve working on cloud application designs, cloud approval plans, and systems required to manage cloud storage.
- Designs, develops and implements cloud-based solutions
- Designs cloud architecture and completes plans and specifications to develop solutions
- Collaborates with product managers and engineers to develop specifications for new cloud based products/services, applications and solutions
- Drives the roll-out of cloud management platforms, evaluates its performance and implements enhancements
- Develops and enriches the product portfolio of cloud services and value-added services
- Provides subject matter expertise for specific technologies as part of team’s operations or for impact/change assessment
- Engage and coordinate with the Solutions Group to provide feedback on potential customer cloud deployments towards ensuring a smooth transition into service
- Leads periodic testing, validation and reporting activities for the cloud platform as part of cloud service assurance
- Guides team members on best practices with regard to managed service delivery and supports team leader in knowledge management initiatives
- Leads and monitors progress of assigned projects as well as provides periodic reporting to agreed standards and frequencies
- Contributes to the proactive management of escalations for customer issues to maintain and deliver excellence in customer service
- Contributes to analysis and resolution of IT problems and their resolution
The successful candidate should possess Cloud Certifications such as:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Cisco CCNA Cloud
- CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar
- Two (2) years relevant work experience
How to apply:
These are the requirements for applying for this job:
- Do you possess a Bachelor's degree in IT or similar?
- Do you have at least two years of relevant work experience?