Hanschell Inniss Ltd. in Barbados is hiring a Purchasing Assistant on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Hanschell Inniss Limited is seeking to recruit a highly numerate, self–motivated, commercially–focused Purchasing Assistant for our Finance team.
Duties will include:
- To generate purchase orders, track and process all incoming orders.
- To support the Purchasing Supervisor and team by effectively controlling the total acquisition cost of items or services.
- To secure optimal supplier performance by actively seeking process improvements between trading partners.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- A Bachelors or Associate degree in a Business discipline.
- At least two (2) years’ working experience ideally in purchasing, export and shipping.
- A high degree of commercial awareness and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem–solving and decision–making abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Innate organizational skills and a desire to satisfy internal and external customers.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Suite. Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Qualifications in Purchasing and/or Supply Chain Management would be an asset.
Applications inclusive of current curriculum vitae and cover letter must be submitted to Human Resources at *****@cdplimited.com with subject: “Purchasing Assistant”.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be acknowledged.