marcus evans in Barbados is hiring an Event Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
As an Event Manager and central point of contact for our North American Summits, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the event. This includes managing the budget, arranging all logistical details with hotels and advising clients and staff of these details to ensure quality exceeds expectations every time.
This position involves frequent travel to North America.
- Managing and organizing North American Summits
- Acting as the central point of contact for our clients
- Managing the logistics of the Summit
- Managing budgets cost-effectively
- BA degree
- Two years work experience in an administrative and/or customer service environment or any other related field
- Proven experience of advanced organizational skills
- Proven experience of attention to detail
- Proven experience of multi-tasking skills
- Common sense
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Skilled negotiator
- Computer literate and experienced with databases
- A team player