marcus evans in Barbados is hiring an Event Producer on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
If you are looking for a diverse and intellectually challenging career in an international environment then this could be the ideal opportunity!
We are seeking a bright and dynamic professional who wants to make a mark on the business world. In Summit production the pace is fast and the experience curve steep, and while being a producer is demanding, it's never boring either, and that's very rare in today's corporate world!
- Conduct research with Fortune 1000 executives to identify the hottest business issues
- Write a conference program that targets a high-level corporate audience
- Invite new experts to present and confirm their involvement within given deadlines
- Attend the event, manage speaker relations and the conference program onsite, meet and network with top-level executives from the world's leading companies
- Excellent academic credentials ( Bachelor's Degree is a minimum requirement)
- Passion for research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for telephone research and copy writing
- First-class business writing skills to create compelling executive level programs based on detailed phone research conducted with corporate executives
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- High- energy personality with fresh ideas and a positive spirit
- A dedicated team player, who at the same time is able to work independently
- Journalism qualifications and sales experience while not essential will be considered a definite advantage