marcus evans in Barbados is hiring a SUMMIT PRODUCER / BARBADOS on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
marcus evans Summits, the elite division of the world's leading producer of business events is now recruiting for a Summit Producer. If you are looking for a diverse and intellectually challenging career in an international environment then this could be the ideal opportunity! We are seeking a bright and dynamic professional who wants to make a mark on the business world. In summit production the pace is fast and the experience curve steep, and while being a producer is demanding, it's never boring either, and that's very rare in today's corporate world!
• Conduct research with Fortune 1000 executives to identify the hottest business issues
• Write a conference program that targets a high-level corporate audience
• Invite key experts to present and confirm their involvement within given deadlines
• Attend the event, manage speaker relations and the conference program onsite, meet and network with top-level executives from the world's leading companies SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
• Excellent academic credentials [Bachelor's Degree is a minimum requirement)
• Passion for research
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for telephone research and copywriting
• First-class business writing skills to create compelling executive level programs based on detailed phone research conducted with corporate executives
• Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
• High-energy personality with fresh ideas and a positive spirit
• A dedicated team player, who at the same time is able to work independently
• Journalism qualifications and sales experience while not essential will be considered a definite advantage
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter explaining what makes you an ideal candidate to Naomi Haynes *****@marcusevansbb.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.