Quantfury in Bahamas is hiring a Trading Platform Product Specialist (Bahamas) on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Quantfury Trading Limited (Quantfury) is a fintech company that develops and supports one of the world’s fastest-growing online trading platforms, with monthly trading volume in excess of $10 billion dollars. Quantfury is expanding its team aggressively and looking ideally for individuals with trading domain knowledge, who can help develop and support a robust financial trading infrastructure.
As a member of our team, you constantly look to outperform and grow professionally. You will embrace the intensity that comes with rapid growth but will always strive to balance reliable delivery of your day to day duties. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done every day!
Working at Quantfury, don’t expect to hear “good job” or “thank you” if you are doing your job every day. This is a high-performance company with a high-performance culture, and if you want to hear those accolades, then we expect you to be constantly outperforming what is expected of you in your Trading Platform Product Specialist role.
As our Trading Platform Product Specialist, you will be focused on Trading & User Management. To be more specific, you will work with the product team, to ensure that user feedback is being constantly harnessed and addressed, to continue to deliver a world-class product. You will also work with our support team, using tools such as Zendesk, to respond and engage with users in multiple languages, with care, precision, and urgency. You will monitor user base satisfaction and will always take your time to communicate and articulate Quantfury's product, mission, and values in any written or verbal communication.
- Two plus (2+) years of experience in trading stocks, futures, with preference given to individuals with prior professional work experience.
- Your educational background is in finance (with preference given to individuals with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance), and that comes with knowledge of underlying financial markets conditions that influence price action of traditional financial markets;
- a strong understanding of all types of trading is highly considered, including knowledge of cryptocurrencies, commodities, equities, foreign exchange, and futures;
- superb written and verbal articulation, including being outspoken;
- capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced and challenging environment;
- meticulous attention to detail, resilience, a strong will, and determination is a must
- proficiency with PC computers is a must
- ability to quickly defuse and resolve user anxiety through exceptional support service skills and product knowledge;
- ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to resolve issues;
- being fluent in either English or Spanish is required, with preference given to bilingual candidates who are fluent in both languages
- being fluent in languages other than English and Spanish is also strongly preferred.
As the Quantfury team operates on a 24x7 basis, you may find yourself working odd hours instead of your typical 9 to 5 and you are generally flexible with your work hours. We also recognize this and step up for our employees, with:
- Flexible work arrangements (including working from home periodically);
- Competitive salaries, often better than industry, for comparable roles;
- Keeping the office stacked with snacks;
- Comprehensive health benefits plan that kicks in after 90 days of successful employment, including access to exclusive employee discounts;
- Bonus and incentive programs;
If you believe you would be a good fit for the Quantfury team, please email us your resume at *****@quantfury.com