Massy Stores in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is hiring a Operations Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
- Develop implementation plans that support the Corporate and Operations strategy.
- Works with Store Managers to ensure that all stores stay on track financially and meet all sales targets.
- Manage inventory through the maximization of sales opportunities and consistent availability of product.
- Maximize gross margin performance by maintaining product mix.
- Ensures support for the implementation of Shrink Management plans to reduce inventory adjustments to acceptable levels.
- Implements and monitors expenditure controls including a focus on labor utilization.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Ensures adequate staffing and other preparations for regular, seasonal, and peak periods.
- Oversees the effective implementation of strategic initiatives related to the Operations.
- Ensures all locations are efficiently and effectively managed by visiting them regularly and monitoring compliance with policy, procedures and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or a business related field
- At least five (5) years’ experience at a Senior Management Level
- Proven effective leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Driving ability
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Send a written application (resume) to: *****@massystores.com